The 2015 Sand Creek 2-mile Walk/Jog/Run
Saturday, August 22nd starting at 8:30am.
Sponsored by the Newton High School Cross Country Program, and current and former coaches Richard Mick, Michelle Bergquist, Ralph Malm, and Ron Capps.
Who: The race is open to anyone who would like to participate.
Where: Athletic Park - Newton, KS
Registration will be held at the shelter near 5th street park entrance.
Route follows both sides of scenic Sand Creek.
Registration: Packet Pick-up / late registration begins at 7:00am
Register by printing entry form and mailing to:
Richard Mick, 2210 South Duncan, Newton, KS 67114
- Medals to top 10 overall Male and Female runners 13 and up.
- Participant certificates to all youth finishers 12 and under
- Current Cross Country runners may be excluded per KSHSAA rules!
- $20 for ages 13 and older
- $15 for kids 12 and younger
- Make checks payable to Newton High School
- Entry Fee includes a T-shirt, entry in Run, Snacks, Awards, etc.
- Any and all profits benefit the NHS Cross Country Team.
- $1 per entry will be donated to Harvey County United Way.
- Cash Donations will be accepted if you cannot attend, but would like to support the NHS Cross Country Program. T-shirts will be given for donations of $15 or more. Indicate shirt size and address when sending your donation.